Wednesday 4 December 2013

Midnight foxes.

Came home after day of printing final Wee Bird colours with a head full of foxes, specifically a cluster of foxes. Whipped up the fastest dinner that I know how to cook that doesn't come out of a plastic container and got busy with a pencil.







At this point I realised I was too tired to produce any more foxes and these too looked a bit awkward together. I decided to bin the slightly more boring one and stuck it in the spare fox box.   

Started playing around with halftone for the first time.



2:30am - At this point I stopped and crawled into bed, about to turn the light off I realised lines were upside down and fox needs gradient.



Woke up late, tried fox with blue and then black and blue .


and then decided to stick with black.


Final composition - 3 layers with 1 colour blend.













No comments:

Post a Comment